When Outside General Counsel Services Might Be Needed:
- Review business contracts
- Draft standard contracts or leases
- Attend board meetings
- Questions about employment matters
- Discuss compliance issues surrounding new business proposals
- Get early advice on circumstances that might lead to litigation
How do general counsel services work?
When you sign up for our outside general counsel services, you pay a flat fee to have a dedicated on-call attorney available to you. While he or she may be serving multiple businesses, your attorney will continue to work with you throughout the arrangement. Any time you have a quick question or just need a simple document reviewed, all you need to do is pick up the phone.